Not just a career, a family.
Some call it going the extra mile–we call it doing things the right way. The CK Way.
Since 1981, we have been built on the principles of fast and friendly service, fair prices, and quality workmanship. We’ve always vowed to treat our customers and employees fairly–truly understand them–and listen to their needs and concerns.
“We hire the best and the brightest, fit for their perfect role and career path, then empower them to raise the bar while having fun.”
We recruit only those with a servant’s heart, on a quest to be better everyday. Those with a desire to deliver for a greater good and to be part of something bigger than themselves.
President – CK Enterprises, Inc.
The way you treat people is the only thing that truly matters.
Matching 401k Contributions
Paid Time Off
Vision Insurance Available at Employee Cost
FSA / HSA Accounts for Medical Expenses
Short term and long term disability available at employee cost
Critical Illness/Cancer Coverage Available at Employee Cost
Flexible Schedules (for most positions)
Life Insurance Available at Employee Cost
Employee Product Discounts
We’re looking for an experienced production artist for our fast paced marketing department, who would also operate our high-volume
label presses and large format sign equipment to produce labels, promotional material, catalogs/brochures, banners and large format
signage, you name it! Have you ever printed on a door? We have…..and we have a great time doing it!
- Ability to think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Manipulate or recreate customer artwork using Illustrator/Photoshop, so that printed materials can be produced according to
- Provide production and design updates of current marketing materials as well as the creation of custom label and production design
- Maintain consistent track and organization of multiple projects and deadlines
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
- Communicate with customers and sales team on design projects or ideas
- Maintain a working knowledge of all equipment and software used within the department.
- Take exceptional care of all department equipment and perform daily/weekly routine maintenance
- Attend and participate in weekly department meetings by interacting, communicating and presenting new ideas
- Operate high volume label presses and large format printer
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Have a good eye for design and color
- Have an easy going upbeat personality
- Be willing and able to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Possession of creativity with the ability to think outside of the box
- Shows great attention to detail and strong organizational skills, while pride in your work
- Work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with the desire to be a team player
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proofread all work including customer proofs and final files.
- Two or more years experience in real-world design and/or digital production
We are looking for associates in our Liquid Department due to our continued growth. Our company has experience double digit growth the last five years. Candidate must work as a team to: – Climb stairs to the Mix Tanks and lift up to 50 lbs. – Follow the material list and pull the correct Liquids from the storage tanks. – Obtain the other ingredients and transfer the correct material and pounds to the Mix Tank. – Mix the products as stated on the Batch Ticket. – Drum off finished product or transfer to the appropriate storage tank. – Perform other department duties in the plant as assigned by members of our leadership team. We are working towards a zero defects culture so accuracy and attention will get us to our goal. So come join our team and assist us so we can “make it happen”.
We are looking for associates in our Bottling Department due to our continued growth. Our company has experienced double digit growth
the last five years.
We are looking for associates that want to join our team. We are looking for team members that want to grow and understand that we are
in business because of our attention to detail and the quality that our customers find in our products with every order.
Attention to detail is required to produce our products as we move towards a zero defects culture.
Able to focus on your lines performance and assist your team by making sure that our products are produced to specifications.
- Loading bottles onto the line
- Packing off product
- Verify code dates, bottle seals, and other checks are performed and recorded into batch records system.
Must possess knowledge of food plant sanitation. Minimum 5 years experience. The applicant will have training or knowledge of the following:
- Sanitation Principles
- USDA Regulations and Expectations
- OSHA Regulations
The Area Manager performs work such as supervising and directing the work of the sanitation Site Managers, managing plant budgets and interacting with Plant executives as needed.
The primary duty is to oversee and ensure the smooth operation of several plants. Individual must be comfortable interacting with plant Executives to ensure customer satisfaction and address concerns.
Travel required. Must be able to effectively implement programs to ensure plants are meeting performance, safety, budget and customer satisfaction goals. Must be able to develop and write SSOP’s and manage essential records and documentation. Manages and controls site expenditures within approved budgets. Manages site usages of labor, supplies, and chemicals to ensure P’L standards are met.
Evaluates and documents sanitation processes for potential cost savings citing specific areas, dollars and/or percentages to support recommendations. Monitors, measures and reports on operational issues, opportunities and improvement plans and achievements the same within agreed format and time frame. Communicates with Division Manager on a daily basis to report accidents, downtime, damage and other important plant issues.
Bilingual is helpful
Knowledge of chemicals
Follow up is important